This page contains quick links to forms needed to initiate activities related to courses, programs, and units. These forms are also embedded throughout the website. As you learn how to accomplish a particular task (e.g., revise a degree), you will find the required forms are provided within the appropriate section of the website. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Course Forms Heading link
- CRS Access Authorization Form – used to request access to the Course Request System.
- CRS Fillable Course Form – may be used to gather required information in order to propose a course. If you are revising an existing course, we recommend your college provide you with a PDF of the course’s current version from CRS so that you can use the fillable form to edit course information as needed.
- Temporary Cross-Listing Form – used to cross-list existing sections of a course for one term only.
Academic Program Forms Heading link
- Notice of Intent/Application for New Degree – used to establish new bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees.
- Request a New Certificate – used to establish new campus certificates and new IBHE-approved certificates.
- Proforma for New Academic Programs – should accompany proposals to establish new degrees and certificates.
- Format for Academic Program Changes – used to revise, reorganize, rename, suspend admission to, or eliminate a degree, joint degree program, or certificate. Also used for proposals related to concentrations, minors, and course subjects.
- Joint Degree Articulation Agreement – should accompany proposals to establish or revise joint degree programs.
Academic Unit Forms Heading link
- Notice of Intent/Application for New Unit – used to establish new instructional units and permanent centers and institutes.
- Format for Seeking Temporary Approval for Centers and Institutes – used to request initial approval of a center or institute on a temporary basis for a period of 5 years.
- Format for Academic Program Changes – used to reorganize (e.g., rename, consolidate/merge, separate, transfer) or eliminate an instructional unit, permanent center, or permanent institute.