Your browser is unsupported

We recommend using the latest version of IE11, Edge, Chrome, Firefox or Safari.


This page contains quick links to forms needed to initiate activities related to courses, programs, and units. These forms are also embedded throughout the website. As you learn how to accomplish a particular task (e.g., revise a degree), you will find the required forms are provided within the appropriate section of the website. If you have any questions, please contact us.

Course Forms Heading link

  • CRS Access Authorization Form: used to request access to the Course Request System.
  • CRS Fillable Course Form: may be used to gather required information in order to propose a course. If you are revising an existing course, we recommend your college provide you with a PDF of the course’s current version from CRS so that you can use the fillable form to edit course information as needed.
  • Temporary Cross-Listing Form: used to cross-list existing sections of a course for one term only.

Academic Program Forms Heading link

Academic Unit Forms Heading link